DIRECTION FOR USE PAINT GUN SPRAY
1. INSTALLING TO INQUIRY EQUIPMENT
- Connecting the gun with a clean air source with wire and connectors as standard as the drawing, preferably with a compressed air filter and a pressure regulator as shown. Compressed air supply for sownneen spray guns at 60psi pressure. Regularly check for wiring, wiring or other flaws. Damaged parts must be replaced before painting.
- Applying paint and wire to the gun tightly before painting. Be sure to close the breeze and spray material before using the gun.
2. THE BUTTONS TO CONTROLL PAINT GUN SPRAY
- To create a nice spray, the amount of paint and spray required, adjust the spray button, adjust the air pressure and adjust the spray paint.
- Spray adjustment: If you want a small spray, screw the beam to the right and vice versa
- Adjust the spray quantity: If you want to reduce the amount of spray paint, turn the adjustment knob to the right and vice versa. If you twist all the way to the right, the gun just gushes out.
- Adjust the air: If you want to reduce the amount of compressed air supply, turn the air volume control knob to the right and vice versa.
The compressed air supply should be from 3 to 3.5 bar (43-50 psi). The distance from the gun to the object to spray from 15-20 cm (6-8 inches).
- Clean the spray gun, spray nozzle, and spray nozzle after use.
- Rinse the gun with a suitable solvent.
- Do not steal guns in solvents.
- Do not squeeze the injector so tight that it will affect the injector operation.
- Turning the spray nozzle to the right will weaken the nozzle and cause the paint to appear on the nozzle.
4. LABOUR SAFETY INSURANCE
- It is recommended to use a dust mask when in use. Noise may exceed 85 dB (A), so use a noise-isolating device. Always wear gloves and respirator when spraying.
5. SAFETY SPRAY
- Do not let the stranger enter the spray area.
- Do not exceed allowable pneumatic pressure.
- Do not use matches, fire or spray in areas with fire.
- Do not point the gun at someone.
- Do not hold the gun pull strap can damage the rope, coupling and the user.
- Use the correct spare parts.
- Do not use solvents such as trichloroethane, methylene chloride, these chemicals may react with explosive aluminum gun body. Do not use these chemicals for cleaning or spraying. Do not leave guns in acid-rich cleansers. If in doubt, ask the supplier.
6. HOW TO REPAIR ERROR SPRAY
|Irregular spray||a. Not enough paint in the shower
b. Dry spray nozzle or loose seal
c. spray or loose
|a. add paint to the funnel
b. Lubricate or replace rims or tighten screws
c. squeeze or replace spray
|Arc spray||a. paint on the spray gun head, the gas hole is blocked||a. Clean the head, or soak the head in the mouth and clean it|
|The first and last rays are filled||a. paint on spray gun head.
b. Bitter or dirty spray.
|a. Clean or replace the camera head.
b. clean or replace the sprayer
|Sprays are split, repelled||a. Not enough paint or too thin
b. Candle pressure is too low.
|a. Increase the paint density
b. reduce the pressure of the compressed air
|Sparks filled in the middle||a. Too much or too much paint
b. Compressed air pressure is too low
|a. dilute the paint
b. pressure increase when compressed
|The gun is sprayed in the spray bottle||a. Stuck between injection and injectors
b. or spray worn out
|a. Clean the nozzles and spray nozzles with solvent
|The gun was shoved in the screw||a. The needle is broken
b. Dry or dry metal applicator
|a. tighten the screws, check that the needle is not moving normally
b. Lubrication or replacement
Công Ty TNHH VIET-SING TECH
Văn phòng: 216, Đường D16, Khu dân cư Việt -Sing, P. An Phú, TX. Thuận An, Bình Dương.
Web : https://vietsingtechvn.com
Tel : (0274) 3713 558 – 3713 908 Fax : (84 274) 3713 088