Introduction of air compressor
Now, many industries using air compressed such as: textiles, packing systems, ceramic tiles product, agricultural product, heavy industry…Almost, Rotary screw compressor are control traditionally with the following:
* The traditional control of the air compressor:
– Form 1: The machine starts up, operating at full speed and transfer off-load mode when the air was compressed to high point of the pressure. When in off-load mode, the air compressed at the output back to the input, wasting energy.
– Form 2: The machine starts up, operating at max speed and automatic stop when the air compressed to high point of the pressure. Then the air compressed contained in air tank with suitable pressure to allow in while of the pressure. The method control on-off is very wasted electrical because the machine always work hard but not depend to demand.
* Problem and situation:
– Motor of air compressor run directly 3 phase/ 380VAC, star-delta starting, Increased electrical current on startup causes grid pressure drop, which consumes a significant amount of electricity, Mechanical shock mechanism affects engine life, so maintenance costs increase. Although the two-stage start-up method is used to reduce the current, the start-up current is still very large, affecting the stability of the grid and affecting the safe operation of other power consuming devices in company.
– The engine of the compressor runs continuously at a fixed speed of 50 HZ. Therefore, when the pressure and flow are changed, the engine can not change the speed to adjust the output pressure. . Compressor motors often have a large capacity, so they do not allow frequent start up, forcing the engine to remain idle while the system pressure is high, which is a waste and a waste. large amount of electricity.
– Constant loading and unloading mode causes pressure changes throughout the pipeline, and unstable operating pressures reduce the life of the compressor, affecting production and product quality.
– Use the inverter to overcome the disadvantages of the traditional boot systems as above.
– With the use of inverter, the air flow will be adjusted by changing the rotational speed of the compressor motor and stabilizing the air pressure in the system to help save electricity effectively..
– In the gas supply pipe system, the most basic control object is the flow. The most basic task of compressed air supply piping is to meet the needs of the user in terms of flow.
– Inverter will help the engine start and stop smoothly, protect the engine in case of problems such as jamming load, phase loss .. while avoiding the pressure drop of other equipment.
– Noise Reduction: Engine speed control technology reduces vibration on startup and reduces noise.
– Constantly adjusting the engine speed and stabilizing the air pressure in the system.
– Maximum energy savings.
– Ensure the system delivers enough gas at any time.
– Installation, setting and operation are easy.
– Reduced maintenance costs, energy savings, improved equipment life, reduced maintenance costs.
* Operational principles:
– Inverter frequency change to increase deceleration of the compressor motor, using PID controller through the feedback signal from the pressure sensor, pressure is maintained to ensure at any time. enough gas flow to supply the plant.
– Using the inverter in the screw compressor will help to save power and still operate efficiently. Inverter technology controls and controls the speed of the engine in the compressor so it will save energy compared to other control methods where the engine speed is always stable. Inverters reduce the output power of the compressor by controlling the speed of the engine but maintaining the proper pressure for the compressor.
Air compressor of VIET-SING TECH are supplying air compressors imported complete units, spare parts air compressor genuine quality, best prices , HotLine: 0918028100
For further advice, please contact us.
VIET-SING TECH CO.,LTD
HEADQUATERS AT VSIP I BÌNH DƯƠNG
Address: 216, D16 street, Viet -Sing Park, An Phu Ward, Thuan An District, Binh Duong.
Tel: (0274) 3713 558 – 3713 908 Fax: (0274) 3713 088