INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPERATION & INSTALLATION OF AIR COMPRESSOR
I> Trial, start and stop the compressor
– Connect the power, check the three-phase voltage of the correct source.
– Check that the oil level of the oil tank is within the range H and L.
– If not used for a long time, add 0.5 liters of lubricating oil to the suction valve, rotate the compressor several rounds manually, preventing oil loss during start up.
– Inspect and protect the cooling system for water-cooled
– Press the ON button, after a few seconds press the EMERGENCY STOP button to see the direction of rotation is correct (in the direction of the arrow). If wrong, the connection position of two of the three wires should be change R, S, T.
– Press the ON button to start the compressor, in the event of unusual noise, vibration or oil spills, immediately press the EMERGENCY STOP button to check.
– Observe the indicator lights are not normal.
– Overage temperature in the range 75 – 85 degrees.
– Press the OFF button, after 10-15 seconds the power relay is energized and the motor stops automatically.
– Discharge valve automatic when press the OFF button.
II> The methods to check at start up.
– Open the drain valve of the oil tank to drain off condensation during the shutdown.
– Check the oil level must be within the H-L (check runner oil) not too much, too little. If you do not have enough to add, add oil to ensure there is no pressure in the system and do not use mixed oil of different brands.
– After the compressor has stopped operating for about 10 minutes, check the oil level (the oil level on the glass at operation will be lower than when the machine stopped).
Air compressor of VIET-SING TECH are supplying air compressors imported complete units, spare parts air compressor genuine quality, best prices , HotLine: 0918028100
For further advice, please contact us.
VIET-SING TECH CO.,LTD
HEADQUATERS AT VSIP I BÌNH DƯƠNG
Address: 216, D16 street, Viet -Sing Park, An Phu Ward, Thuan An District, Binh Duong.
Tel: (0274) 3713 558 – 3713 908 Fax: (0274) 3713 088